Tuesday, April 15, 2014

This week has been really good.

Time is flying by but at the same time seems to be moving slowly. It is a really weird feeling being this close to going home.  Your brain can't decide to be excited or just really sad and nostalgic. Either way, I am excited to see everyone again. I am working hard my last two weeks and will try my very best to look for miracles as Tyson counseled.

This past week we had zone conference and all of the trainings were great and things that the mission needed. We are definitely still doing tons of finding which is a good way for me to keep working hard. Carlos came back for his one week off work and now is gone again for two weeks, so I said goodbye to him. After his divorce is final, he will probably end up getting baptized with his wife like two weeks after I leave. Adriana should be getting baptized soon if everything goes to plan.

The district is doing well. I went on exchanges in Monte Vista last week, and this week I will go into Temple Boulevard to help do some finding there. Then next week, my last exchange will be with Elder Salazar which is awesome. I think we will go see a few of our Monte Vista recent converts if we get time.

A lady named Maricela that I taught in Monte Vista is finally getting her divorce done! So she is going to get baptized hopefully the last Saturday before I leave if everything goes well with the court, which it never does, but we are praying hard. That will be a great way to finish off.

There's not much else to say. I guess I will see everyone pretty soon anyway.

Love you!
Elder Bassett


PS Elder Larsen is from Dallas...where he is from, they call the dome..."the death star."

No comments: